Tuesday, April 7, 2009

5 months: Hippy-Hoppy-Happy Birthday 2 Me :)

Hey all,

Everyone at home including me, celebrated my 5th monthly Birthday 2day with lots of fun! Yup, I turned 5 months already :) I cut the cake by myself (some help from moomy is allowed, rite?? ;) ) Didnt quite eat it though, may be next Birthday. Anshbhai had fun eating it on my behalf :D

Here are the pictures and a video of the cake cutting, check them out and let me know how they are. Have a great week ahead.

Birthday Pics and Video

Chao,
Anay

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Gathiyu, Sweetudu, Bachhu..
amara baddhani tarfthi tane khub khub abhinandan, khub khub vahli and lots of kisses. We all love you so much.
Masi, Masa, Shaili & Noopur

Unknown said...

Hi little one, turn older soon, start walking and pulling things off the table, im telling you its real fun! (pssst... dont tell mommy i gave you the idea)
Have a great year full of surprises for your ma n pa!
Lotsa luv
akshata maasi! :)