Sunday, July 19, 2009

8mths 2wks: Ready, set,...........go

Hi all,

How is everyone doing? I am doing great and having fun exploring everything. I will start off with this really cute pic of me.



These past few weeks have been a lot of fun. First, was a short 3-day trip for mumma's Bday, where I visited an outlet mall for the first time. I also went to the swimming pool to catch some sun. I also met a lot of people, who thought I was really cute, I am not bragging or anything, it's just what they said :D. I also had some nice treats when we were out. I had sweet yogurt, bread n milk, some waffle with syrup, etc., which brings me to the second big news for the month.

I have started to eat almost everything, be it rice n daal, khichadi n kadhi, roti, yogurt, ice cream (yummmmmmmmyyyy), cake, lentils, soup, cheerios, banana, mangos, peaches, strawberries, cookies, goes on and on. I absolutely love ice cream. Just yday I didn't feel like eating my own food, but then Ba was eating ice cream and you guessed it, I suddenly got hungry :) Mumma says I have inherited that from her.

I am very close to crawling now, it is like being in the ready->set position, so will be going anytime. I took two leaps yday, but still need to get better. My third tooth is also close to coming out.

Finally, the last big news for the month is that we bought a slide, see-saw, and swing combo for me and Anshbhai. Dad, kaka, and dada were working for 3 hours yday to put it together. I think they are going to be done today. I took a test ride on the slide and the swing and it is amazing. We are gonna have so much fun.

I will be uploading more pics real soon. Thank you all for staying tuned.

Love,
Anay

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Dikku,You are getting cuter and cuter day by day. you are sooooooooooooo cute. I want to hold you and play with so badly..i hope that time come soon..Love you Baby..Lots of hugs and kisses to you.
Masi, Masa, Shaili & Noopur