Tuesday, November 10, 2009

1 year old: Wooo..hoooo!!

Hi Folks,

Thank you all who came to my Birthday party last weekend, and also got me nice presents. I had a blast with everyone and was amazed by the love and attention showered on me :)

To those who couldn't make it, there were about 35 people including my family, mom-dad's friends, our family friends, dad's work colleagues and some of our neighbors. Everyone was so nice, they would not only wish me but also my mom-dad, especially mom! I got lots of balloons, nice gifts, lots of pictures with everyone, yummy cake and food, and all in all a great evening. I had worn a formal black n white 3piece outfit gifted by ba-dada. My shoes were new to me so I started playing with them once I had them on :) The cake was very attractive, it had tigger (one of my fav. characters) and pooh bear toy n decoration on it. We had paneer crispy sizzler, kachori, dahi paapri chaat, mathiya, pizzas and soda in the food menu, which everyone liked a lot.

Mumma had made sheero (a sweet) especially for me and all of us (family) n few of daddy's friends did 2 prayers and offered sheero to je je bhagaan (God) in the afternoon. I love the divo/aarti and cant wait to get my hands there, so immediately after the prayers, mumma gave me the aarti. It was nice, the aarti n sheero both :)

But the best of all was when everyone in the home went to sleep, I was up and excited about my birthday presents. I was banging all the big ones, tearing off the present decorations and curious to open them. Daddy helped me open them initially and I tore the wrapping later. There are couple pictures of me doing all this, that you may like to see :) I also got a cute hand made card from Anshbhai and Kaka-Kaki that night. Dada-ba gave me a card too, and the presents next afternoon. They gave me what I play the most time, soccer ball with a goal post :) and a pair of outfit too. My Naani-Naana called twice to wish me that day, Masa-Masi and Shauryabhai, Mauna masi and family, Daddy's Mama-Mami, Dipti aunty and family and few other relatives and mom's friends called too.

I loved every bit of it and enjoyed too! Never knew birthdays could be so much fun, wish they would come 12 times a year :) Alrite then, adios time for now. See ya all later. Mumma Daddy will post some pics n videos soon.

Love,
Anay :)

No comments: