Monday, March 2, 2009

3 mths 3 wks : I am back :)

Hey Ppl,

Its really been a long long time! How are you all doin??? I have sooooooo much to share with you :)

I am almost 4 months old now :) which means that I 'll be soon starting to 'eat'...I 've already started eyeing mumma, daddy and everyone else at home while they eat or drink anything! I turn on my right side on my own, also roll over with very little help...Am guessing I 'll master it and start to roll over independently by 1-2 weeks from now :) :) funny part is, I roll over and raise my chest with the support of my arms and elbows but when i get tired, I simply rest my head down and start suckin my fingers!! I drool a lot nowadays and hence the suckin has peaked, almost 25/7 you would find me suckin...

I am very social and love to talk to everyone around me in my lingo....'Aghooo', 'Abbhoo', 'Cooo', 'Mumm' are some words that I constantly babble..I like reading and watching books that have big, colorful pictures...so when I get really excited, I make bubbles and babble one of these words :) its soooooooooooo much fun to smile with my tongue out, everyone says I smile a lot and very cutely....

I also have learnt to be more patient during my time inside the car seat..initially, I would strongly oppose being strapped and put in there and cry out loud..But now, I play with my car seat toys and also enjoy listening to the lovely rhymes that mumma sings to me then. She sings English, Hindi and Gujarati rhymes and I like all of 'em. Few of the English ones are: jingle bells, jingle bells, old Mc Donald had a farm and wheels on the bus go round n round. And Gujarati and Hindi ones that I like are: ek bilaadi jaadi, haathi bhai to jaada, ek kauvaa pyaasaa tha and chakki ben chakki ben :)

I can also easily grab my toys and other stuff now..I love to grab at daddy's and mumma's faces and they love that a lot too. I 've gotta tell you all that now I have my own bed..My crib :) Daddy and Kaka assembled it for me, and mumma decorated my nursery. Daddy and mumma also built a closet for me, which is really tiny and nice. I get really pumped up when I see my mobile over the crib, it has Winnie the Pooh, Tigger, Piglet and Eyeore doin peek-a-boo to me :) You can check the pictures out to see my crib and nursery.

I started splish-splashing in the bath tub last week....who whoooo!!! My tub time pals include 2 star fishes, 1 penguin, 1 hippo, 1 dolphin and 1 more fishy whose name I don't know :( But they are all very nice, they play with me everyday during my bath time, I have fun with them. I have also started taking rides in my stroller now. Its very rarely sunny out here, so I and mumma have to wait for good weather for our outing.

Alritee ppl, am sorry for such a long post but as I mentioned in the beginning I had a lot to share with you all. We were busy moving, unpacking and settling down in our new home and hence couldnt update the blog. But now on, we shall stay in tune.


Laterzz,
Anay :)

No comments: