Friday, March 6, 2009

4 Months: Roll, Roll, Rock n Roll :) :)

Hiyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaa Everybody,

Breaking News::: I started rolling over all on my own!! :) :) :)

Isn't that amazing??? Oh I was tryin since a long time and it happened finally...I did it for the first time all by myself on wednesday evening, March 04, 2009. Mumma got so excited that she screamed "Anay jaatte undho thai gayo" and called my Grandma to have a look at me. I immediately caught up on her excitement and rolled over 5 times consecutively. Grandma recorded my videos happily. Daddy got a surprise in the evening and was really thrilled too :)

Check me out doing my trick ;).....Catch ya soon with more breaking news!

My videos and pictures

Cheers :)
Anay

PS: I visited the NASA Museum last weekend with my family, you can check out those pictures too.

No comments: