Wednesday, March 10, 2010

16 and half months: News n Pics

Hi All,

Sorry it has been a long time since I blogged. I was sick in the middle for a few days and then recuperating. I had to be hospitalized for a day, but am back to normal now, i.e., doing all the masti in the world :D

First some news to share, two weeks back my kaki gave birth to a little baby girl, Khushi. So I have a little cousin sister now :) I have lots of fun playing with her. And I am not the youngest in the family :( :).

Other then that I have made a lot of progress in the linguistic department :) I speak many words, some of them half, but still. Here is a list of a few, mumma, papa, daddy, ba, dada, kaka, car, cat, ight (light), shoees (shoes), ball, puple (purple), bowww (brown), biib (bib), pat (pant), theeese (straw, don't ask how that is straw, it just is :) ), and many many more. I will attempt to repeat anything that you ask me to. Of course, understanding what I am saying is your job ;)

Also, mom and dad did my babri 2 weeks back. I have very little hair now. My hair were so beautiful :(. Mumma also made 2 chotis on my head and took a lot of pics. I was very cooperative during the whole thing. I wasn't even scared of the hair clipper. I was happily sitting in mom/dad's lap while they cut my hair. I am soooo goooood :D!!! Everyone says I look much more grown up now, but I still do lot of nakhras. When asked "where did my hair go", I place my hand on the head and make a face. I am getting used to it now though.

I also started peeing and pooping in the potty seat, yaaayyy!!! It is so amusing for me right now. But, I show the potty myself when I want to pee, about 4-5 times a day. Not bad, right?? :)

Also, wanted to say I miss India. Shauryabhaiya, ba, dada, Karanmama, Keshamasi and Mintimasi, who used to give me water all the time, all of them. I had such good fun with them. I miss them all. I recognize them easily in photos and and call them out to play with me :)

Finally, I have some pictures to share with you all from the India trip. Will upload pics from my babri soon.

India pics
more pics from india trip

Bye for now. Will try to write more often.
Anay




No comments: