Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Week 2: There's no such thing as too much sleep

Hi fellas,

I am back. The past week has been so awesome. I have been sleeping more than 20 hours a day. I get up from time to time and feed and pee and poop and sometimes play a bit. But sleep apart from that. Life is great, if only I didn't have to wear clothes and diapers.

I have gained some weight now and have also gotten taller. I have started to do many new things. I stretch and yawn a lot. My grip is very good since birth. I have been holding on to people's fingers (mommy, daddy, grandma) for long periods. I have also been grabbing my dad's Tees. I also get lot of compliments for being very alert for my age, at least apart from when I am sleeping. I make very good eye contact now and give lots of different expressions and make funny faces :) My sweetest expression is of course my smile. Usually you can catch me smiling after feeding, since I am so happy.

I had some visitors this week as well. Hemant uncle, Dipti auntie, Stuti didi and Hemant uncle's parents came to visit me. They are good family friends of ours. I loved meeting them, although I was sleeping most of the time.

I have a few pictures for this week, but am still uploading them, so please stay tuned...

Laters,
Anay

No comments: