Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Week 3 & 4: Mom says I am a born mimic : )

Hey buddies,

Its fun to let you all know about my new pranks and progress! You know what?? I make lotsa funny sounds nowadays at different point in time. When am sleeping and someone disturbs me, I make the sound similar to that of unscrewing nuts and bolts ;) I also meow like a cat when am really hungry and have to wait to eat. I love to make one sound all the time, car brakes...am racing all the time with my dream car (dont know which one yet) and keep braking even in my sleep :) isnt that fun? And lastly, I neigh like a horse when am a little bit frustrated..especially when am forced to eat or wake up or play. I am learning slowly to protest too.

I have started making bubbles now, and I cant tell you how much fun it is :)!! They say its a sign of being satisfied and happy..My mom dad love to see me bubbling and smiling often. As I 've said earlier, I am the boss of me :) he..he..he..So I also pick my own playtime during the day or night. Yesterday I played in the bouncer during the day for an hour. I woke up at 2am but surprised mom dad by playing for an hour instead of eating. They were like "hmm...our bacchu seems to think that mom dad havent had enough fun for the day yet" ;)

Oh yeah, do you know my nicknames?? I have lots, will share them with you only if you promise to not share them with anyone. Mom dad have been calling me "bacchu" since I was inside mommy..dad also calls me "jheenu" lovingly which means tiny :) mom loves to call me cutedu, sweet baby, bittu, dikki, etc. Ansh bhai calls me "nano bhaiyyo" which means younger brother. Kaki calls me "nanu baboo" and Kaka calls me "bataaki". Dada calls me "Anubhai" and "Anudo" and Dadi calls me "jheenu" and "Anaybhai". Nana calls me "Anay betu" and Nani calls me "Anayu" :) I also got some more nicknames from relatives, such as "golu molu" and"chhotu" .

My fan club seems to be growing every day ;) Mom dad uploaded my pictures on their Orkut pages and got tons of photo comments...almost everyone says am cute, handsome and resemble my mom, atleast for now. Mom and dad keep debating who I will finally resemble since my facial features keep changing. Can you take a guess at that??

One more update for you guys, I cry real loud now and more often. Isnt that good for the lungs?? ;) A piece of secret for you all, my nickname "jheenu" was given because I would cry really soft since my birth and everyone was like "oh..he cries so sweetly and softly"..well, now you all know!

Pics from this week are uploaded here. hope you like them.

Alrite, I will share more updates on my progress and pranks soon again. Till then,

Cheers,
Anay

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello Cutie Pie,

How are you doing? I hear lots of good things about you from your Mom all the times. You are a very good, cute, lovely, handsome little boy. I miss holding you and playing with you. We all love you sooooooooo much.

Lots of love from
Masi, Masa, Shaili di & Noopur di