Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Week 5: Happy Birthday 2 Me ; )

Hey Fellas,

I turned a month old on 7th December! Happy Birthday to me :) , Happy Birthday to me :)

Mom, Dad, Dada, Dadi, Anshbhai, Kaka and Kaki celebrated my 1st monthly birthday enthusiastically at home. My room was decorated with my pictures and we also cut a tiny double fudge dutch chocolate cake...yummy!! Although I slept through the entire celebration, I have some pictures to look at, now ;) Everyone had the same feeling then, "time flies, we didnt even realize that Anay is a month old already". I got nice birthday presents, a musical dancing elephant stuffed toy that sings "You are my sunshine, my only sunshine.." and a colorful doggie that vibrates when pulled.

I also had my first take at rolling over with mom's help this week. First, I didnt understand what she was trying to do with me. She gently had me hold her finger and encouraged me to turn on my side and then helped me roll over....yayyy...I was on my tummy :) It was heavenly, truly blissful!! I expressed my joy by lying down happily and sucking my thumb for a while. But somehow the world was upside down, I was dazed by that.

Here are some of the pictures of my birthday celebration. Have fun, see ya soon.

1st Monthly Birthday
Week 4 Pictures

Sayonara,
Anay

No comments: