Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Week 6: I am a BIG boy now!

Hi All,

How have u been? I am doing gooooooooooood :) Am a BIGG boy now and am growing every day and night.

I now stand up firmly on my feet with my mom, dad and grandma's support and enjoy doing so. I also play for long each time and have been a curious observer. I always make sure that I am in safe hands and try to secure myself by clinging to the one who is holding me, like a frog ;) I like to return social smiles and my family says that they are really cute and captivating :) :) I also lift my head a bit during tummy time, although I like lying down and sucking my thumb more. I have become more expressive and show lots of emotions quite clearly...like anger while my diaper is being changed or when am hungry and have to wait...expression of helplessness when wipes touch my bottom...happiness and content after I am well fed and well rested...I smile the most to my Mooommy :) though!

I make a typical sound while eating and even otherwise for fun, which is called "Chataako" in Gujarati, so mom calls me "Chataaki" lovingly...I also get compliments for my chubby cheeks from young mommies and doctors whenever I and mom-dad visit the clinic. I enjoy boxing (fencing) with my dad, a video of which is linked here for you to watch. Have fun and keep coming back for more.

Pics & Videos


Love u all....
Little Chataaki ;)

No comments: